Sunday, June 21, 2009

Will Gum Pockets Heal By Themself

"You know, I miss U. .."

One song burns today in the morning my heart ....


In Budapest "Eat, drink, love ..."

"When sippin 'coffee morning, warmed up after a recent dream

browse the headlines and to be honest I'm afraid



(...) So thank you GOD, if only for a

that there had to be born into a volcano

that the average u our climate and the average summer

but the kids are usually laughing

and although sometimes przyfruwają

gray days and through my garden I do not want to swim

goldmine that's always been able to do three things to eat drink love


When morning sippin 'coffee and melted in her recent dream

browse the headlines

is one thing I really know about

When empty words and a new battle is still at the door

it must be able to respect that one moment that shines. ... "




At night, I received an SMS from Alka ... Polish .... already with some time he was already tired of Africa ... in the first message text from Warsaw, however, wrote," You know, I miss Uganda .. .

fatigue ... Sometimes it comes like a gray day ... in fact ... we all miss those days already seeing them in other colors ....
Today I flew from Baku Sister Albina ... got the transfer to Moscow ... There was a 3.5 years-would serve the poor always with them ... was ... She was there from the beginning ... constructed the home for the homeless, the terminally ill ... When
August zegnalysmy had glazed eyes ...
such extraordinary service to ....

God Blessed Day .... Thank you ...
with your best friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment