Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Buy Glow In The Dark Dodgeball

"Four o'clock in the morning, maybe a dream come ..."

awoke in the morning and I can not sleep ...
amazes me that Baku may be so quiet in the morning. Ratajczak
Asia for some time already in Poland, yesterday Przemek Rogalski was welcomed at Okecie after a year of service in Uganda ... regret that I did not see your smile Przemo. Just what we received
crosses the Lednica fields, We packed our backpacks, so as not to cross the magical border of 20 kg ... how many questions, how many unknowns ... virtually everything for us ... time to draw conclusions before us, the time you return ...
nearly 50 days I'm going home . I look at things from the perspective of the year. On my plans and ambitions, on the plans. Apparently they were not there, and yet ... all of this-to my surprise sometimes against me-went to the package from the human perspective-nothing I do not succeed, but rather all the pounding on my head ... every step ... every intention ... what Poland did not give me the slightest problem-here is completely at odnajdywało. Totally had no raison d'etre.
you do not write you this would not complain-no in my sorrow and please do-not raise it himself. God is a delight. I wanted to do and I had a plan ready for the Lord has guided me-On the contrary, and at the same time I constantly giving away ... every day, kazdo meeting is a new, niewycenionym gift ... drops me from Heaven and I can only take them ... It is he who knows what by that I have to learn. Maybe today I do not understand everything, can never understand ... may take time ... but I trust him ... certainly more than when I started in Berlin airport.
through the window comes to life on a stray ... a lark sings with all his strength - not doing anything-which seemed to be useful-but ... since the dawn song of praise praise the Creator ...
joyful day dear:)
with your best friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment